We have launched an online store to share Perley Rideau creations.
- Purchase one of our t-shirts commemorating the 75th anniversary of D-Day, painted by D-Day Veteran Jack Dods.
- Shirts are available in grey, white and red. The red shirts will stand out on Canada Day.
- Visit our new online store: https://perleyrideaustore.ca
An Introduction to the Perley Rideau
A Tour of the Perley Rideau Village
- A bird's eye view of our 25-acre property including information on public access and parking.
Want to know more about Perley Rideau, our facility, programs and services?
Find out more about:
- See a Perley Rideau map and read important Visitor Information
- Perley Rideau Village Handbook (Coming Soon)
- Each family of a resident on long-term care is eligible for one free parking pass. This policy only applies to residents in long-term care.
- Short-stay residents are issued one complimentary one-time use parking card upon admission.
- There is no charge for a 30-minute drop-off or pick up.
- Residents / visitors may purchase single use parking cards for a flat rate.
- Download a parking map.
Questions or comments, please contact:
Director of Communications
The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centre
1750 Russell Road
Ottawa, ON, K1G 5Z6
Phone: 613-526-7171 ext.2207