Download the June 10, 2021 Visitor's Guide: CLICK HERE
Download the easy reference poster: CLICK HERE
Clarification on General Visitor Access
- General visitors can only visit in the room of the resident they are visiting.
- It is our interpretation of Directive #3 that General Visitors are not permitted in the Pub, the Cafeteria or other common areas.
Corrections on the Visiting Policy
- Pets are permitted
- General Visitors attending for an outdoor visit are permitted to use the washrooms
- Temperature checks are not returning.
- Read about the new role of Resident Support Aide (RSA), provided by our friends from The Ottawa Hospital: https://www.perleyrideau.ca/article/resident-support-aides-156.asp
Recently Updated Documents
COVID-19 Update webpage: CLICK HERE
Visitor's Guide: CLICK HERE
Essential Caregivers Designation Form: CLICK HERE
*click on the links below to access the documents
The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centre
- Private Services Provider Policy
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C: Private Services Provider Agreement
- Perley Rideau facility and parking maps
- Protect against COVID-19
- Tips to stop virus spread
- How to wear a mask: Dos and Don'ts
- Risks linked to activities
- Key contacts at the Perley Rideau
- Donning (PPE) Personal Protective Equipment (putting on)
- Doffing (PPE) Personal Protective Equipment (removing)
Communications with the Perley Rideau
There are many ways to stay in contact with the Perley Rideau team and channels to direct your questions. Listed below are some of ways to stay in touch.
Family Helpline: 613-520-2980
- The Family Helpline is staffed Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.
- If the support person is not available to answer your call, please leave a message and expect a response within one business day.
- Phone calls, Skype and Facetime with families: Coordinated through the Therapeutic Recreation and Creative Arts Programming team
- To book a virtual visit or ask questions email: Skypeteam@prvhc.com
The Perley and Rideau Veterans’ Health Centre
- Emails sent from the Perley Rideau’s Communications office.
- Includes COVID-19 updates, general information for families, including events, news and resident highlights.
- Subscribe to receive emails: email@example.com
- Perley Rideau website. http://www.perleyrideau.ca
- COVID-19 update webpage: http://www.perleyrideau.ca/public-announcement
Managers of Resident Care
- Gatineau Building and Ottawa Building, first floor: Kerry Tubman, ext. 2110
- Rideau Building and Ottawa building, second floor: Samantha Diceman, ext. 2113
Perley Rideau RPNs
- Call Bell Number Extensions – 613-526-7170 + ext.
- If calling to cancel a visit on the same day, or a visit occurring over the weekend, please contact the unit RPN.
- Gatineau 1 North (G1N): 8532
- Gatineau 1 North (SBSU): 8531
- Gatineau 1 South (G1S): 8538
- Gatineau 2 North (G2N): 8544, 8545
- Gatineau 2 South (G2S): 8551
- Ottawa 1 East (O1E): 8505, 8506
- Ottawa 1 West (O1W): 8512
- Ottawa 1 West (SAFE): 8463
- Ottawa 2 East (O2E): 8518, 8519
- Ottawa 2 West (O2W): 8525
- Rideau 1 North (R1N): 8555
- Rideau 1 South (R1S): 8562, 8563
- Rideau 2 North (R2N): 8566
- Rideau 2 South: 8573, 8574