Notice: Perley Rideau Physio & Massage Therapy Clinic
Please be advised that as of February 2020 there will be changes to the fees for Perley Rideau Physio & Massage Therapy Clinic. Additional information will be provided in the coming days.
Direct Deposit for Health Claim Benefits
Effective February 1, 2020, Coughlin and Associates will not be providing manual cheques for benefit claims.
To avoid delays in receiving payment for benefit reimbursements, please sign up for Direct Deposit without delay.
Russ Tattersall, M.I.R. Director, Human Resources
Contractors have now completed removal of the flooring by the main sliding doors in the Perley Rideau Centre.
The area under construction spans from the glass doors, past the Day Program, the hallway leading to the Spiritual Health offices, the Interprofessional Clinic at Perley Rideau and the VAC office through to the Foundation offices.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, there will be a delay in installing the new flooring. We will keep you updated on the completion of this work.
During this time, Support Services staff will make every effort to provide the public with safe access and easy movement through the area.
When moving through the area, please exercise extra caution at all times and alert Support Services staff if you have any concerns or questions.
Thank you for your support during this construction.
Perley Rideau Online Store and Auction Now Open
Within the Perley Rideau online store, we have started hosting auctions to promote and make available the original art created in the studios.
To date, a silk scarf, a painting of birch trees in winter and a glass flower mosaic have all been purchased in the auction. The 5 auctions are now closed. We plan to host new auctions early in 2020.
The online store is always open selling Perley Rideau swag including hats, shirts and 2 cute blue ribbon bears.
All items must be picked up. We will not ship items.
After costs are recovered, the proceeds from these auctions will be shared between the artist and The Perley Rideau and Veterans' Health Centre. $5 from each sale will be directed to the areas where the needs are highest so that the benefits are realized by the Perley Rideau community. Charitable receipts are not issued for purchases.
This auction is open to the public, it just takes a few minutes to register, bid and win. Thank you for helping to spread the word about our online store and the auctions.
Ottawa Ride Match Car Pooling Resource
- PerleyRideau.OttawaRideMatch.com: Sign up to the page created specifically for our Perley Rideau Community
- Click here
Code of Conduct
- Living our Values: Our values and our code of conduct allow us to care for: residents, clients, tenants; families; and each other (staff, volunteers, students). By living our values we promise to embrace a collaborative approach to care; learning and growth; and actionable research.
- View and download our Code of Conduct
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Newsletters
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- Trauma: How it affects you; how to cope; how to take care of yourself
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- Note: if you are accessing the pages listed below on a public computer, please remember to log out.
- Do not save your log in information/password to a public computer
- Quadrant Self Service (QHR): https://qhrnet.prvhc.com
- Policy Manager: https://prvhc.policymedical.net
- Coughlin & Associates Ltd: http://www.coughlin.ca/en/default.aspx
- Surge Learning: https://www1.surgelearning.ca
- Ontario Ministry of Labour: https://www.labour.gov.on.ca