This page has been created to provide information of interest to staff and easy access to essential websites. The new Perley Rideau website that will be launched in the coming weeks will prominently display this access point for staff.
- Remember to bookmark this page and visit often to access key information.
- Did we miss anything? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions.
Director of Communications
- Staff Entrance closed from August 25-28
- Village Fair September 7
- Town Hall meetings September 25 and 26
Ottawa Ride Match Car Pooling Resource
- PerleyRideau.OttawaRideMatch.com: Sign up to the page created specifically for our Perley Rideau Community
- Click here
Code of Conduct
- Living our Values: Our values and our code of conduct allow us to care for: residents, clients, tenants; families; and each other (staff, volunteers, students). By living our values we promise to embrace a collaborative approach to care; learning and growth; and actionable research.
- View and download our Code of Conduct
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Newsletters
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- Trauma: How it affects you; how to cope; how to take care of yourself
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- Note: if you are accessing the pages listed below on a public computer, please remember to log out.
- Do not save your log in information/password to a public computer
- Quadrant Self Service (QHR): https://qhrnet.prvhc.com
- Policy Manager: https://prvhc.policymedical.net
- Coughlin & Associates Ltd: http://www.coughlin.ca/en/default.aspx
- Surge Learning: https://www1.surgelearning.ca
- Ontario Ministry of Labour: https://www.labour.gov.on.ca