Thank you from the Chair
This page has been created to provide information of interest to staff and easy access to essential websites. The new Perley Rideau website that will be launched in the coming weeks will prominently display this access point for staff.
- Remember to bookmark this page and visit often to access key information.
- Did we miss anything? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions.
Code of Conduct
- Living our Values: Our values and our code of conduct allow us to care for: residents, clients, tenants; families; and each other (staff, volunteers, students). By living our values we promise to embrace a collaborative approach to care; learning and growth; and actionable research.
- View and download our Code of Conduct
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Access your Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) 24/7 by phone, web or mobile app
- 1.844.990.9142; TTY 1.877.338.0275
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Newsletters
- April 2019
- Trauma: How it affects you; how to cope; how to take care of yourself
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- Note: if you are accessing the pages listed below on a public computer, please remember to log out.
- Do not save your log in information/password to a public computer
- Quadrant Self Service (QHR): https://qhrnet.prvhc.com
- Policy Manager: https://prvhc.policymedical.net
- Coughlin & Associates Ltd: http://www.coughlin.ca/en/default.aspx
- Surge Learning: https://www1.surgelearning.ca
- Ontario Ministry of Labour: https://www.labour.gov.on.ca
Perley Rideau Social Media Channels
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/perleyrideau/?ref=ts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/prvhc_seniors
- LinkedIn: https://ca.linkedin.com/company/perley-and-rideau-veteran%27s-health-centre
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/perleyrideau/ (We have lots of opportunities to expand this page!)