Screening Questions for Staff and Visitors
Assess Your Risks
Keep Our Community Safe
New Online Screening Survey for Staff
- An introductiont to the new online screening survey for staff : CLICK HERE
- Guide to adding the staff screening app to home screen as a website shortcut: CLICK HERE
- What next? "Access Denied" information sheet: CLICK HERE
- Read the media release: CLICK HERE (to come)
Staff Resources for COVID-19 Pandemic
- Download Staff Resources - COVID-19 - Sept 29 update the most recent links to promotional offers for healthcare workers and wellness supports for you and your family.
Perley Rideau Cafe
The Perley Rideau Café would like to help ease some of your burden by offering an expanded menu of take-out items and meal kits for individuals and families.
Please provide six hours’ notice for orders, where indicated.
MENU: CLICK HERE
Notice: Perley Rideau Physio & Massage Therapy Clinic
Please be advised that as of February 2020 there will be changes to the fees for Perley Rideau Physio & Massage Therapy Clinic. Additional information will be provided in the coming days.
Direct Deposit for Health Claim Benefits
Effective February 1, 2020, Coughlin and Associates will not be providing manual cheques for benefit claims.
To avoid delays in receiving payment for benefit reimbursements, please sign up for Direct Deposit without delay.
Russ Tattersall, M.I.R. Director, Human Resources
Ottawa Ride Match Car Pooling Resource
- PerleyRideau.OttawaRideMatch.com: Sign up to the page created specifically for our Perley Rideau Community
- Click here
Code of Conduct
- Living our Values: Our values and our code of conduct allow us to care for: residents, clients, tenants; families; and each other (staff, volunteers, students). By living our values we promise to embrace a collaborative approach to care; learning and growth; and actionable research.
- View and download our Code of Conduct
FSEAP (Employee Assistance Program) Solutions Newsletters
- January 2020 Solutions Newsletter - Stopping a Bad Habit, Overcoming Everyday Anxiety, Improve the Relationship with your Boss, Should you see a Therapist?
- February 2020 Solutions Newsletter - Making the Most of a Bad Day at Work, Financial Health, Past Trauma, Keeping Work Stress from Coming Home, Couples Counselling
- March 2020 Solutions Newsletter - Immune System Support, Suicide Loss Survivors, Optimism, COVID-19 Fear & Facts
- April 2020 Solutions Newsletter - Talk Therapy for Depression, COVID-19 Anxiety, Troubled Teens, Relationship Addiction, Healthy Lungs to Fight COVID-19
- May 2020 Solutions Newsletter - Grief, Loss & the Pandemic, Team Refresher Meetings, Parenting Stress & COVID-19, Managing Workplace Criticism
- June 2020 Solutions Newsletter - Loneliness as a Health Concern, Curbing Impulse Purchases, Stress Management for Pandemic Heroes, “To Dos” with your New Boss
- Note: if you are accessing the pages listed below on a public computer, please remember to log out.
- Do not save your log in information/password to a public computer
- Quadrant Self Service (QHR): https://qhrnet.prvhc.com
- Policy Manager: https://prvhc.policymedical.net
- Coughlin & Associates Ltd: http://www.coughlin.ca/en/default.aspx
- Surge Learning: https://www1.surgelearning.ca
- Ontario Ministry of Labour: https://www.labour.gov.on.ca