Has a Perley Rideau volunteer lifted your spirit?
Maybe you’ve witnessed a volunteer providing exceptional care or advocacy on behalf of residents and families. Give them a lift ... consider nominating them for an award!
April 7 to 13, 2019 is National Volunteer Week in Canada. We will be celebrating the dedication and achievements of Perley Rideau’s amazing volunteers throughout the week, culminating in our annual Volunteer Recognition Awards & Dinner.
Pins will be presented for 5, 10, even 40 (that’s right, forty!) years of volunteer service. And, a few proud members will take home special recognition as our Volunteer of the Year, Advocacy Award and Team Award winners.
We welcome and encourage nominations from all members of the Perley Rideau community –staff, volunteers, residents, tenants, families and friends. All nominees are honoured before and during the event. Please use the form below to share your stories of volunteers lifting our community.
- Nominations are due March 11.
Visit our webpage for more information: https://www.perleyrideau.ca/2019-volunteer-award-nominatio
An Introduction to Perley Rideau
- A bird's eye view of our 25-acre property including information on public access and parking.
Want to know more about Perley Rideau, our facility, programs and services?
Find out more about:
- See a map of Perley Rideau Centre
- Visitor information on accessing the Health Centre
- Download the 2017 Perley Rideau Welcome Book
- Each family of a resident on long-term care is eligible for one free parking pass. This policy only applies to residents in long-term care.
- Short-stay residents are issued one complimentary one-time use parking card upon admission.
- There is no charge for a 30-minute drop-off or pick up.
- Residents / visitors may purchase single use parking cards for a flat rate.
- See parking map.
Questions or comments, please contact:
Director of Communications
The Perley Rideau Veterans' Health Centre
1750 Russell Road
Ottawa, ON, K1G 5Z6
Phone: 613-526-7171 ext.2207