April 9, 2019
- A frontline staff member from the Gatineau building has tested positive for COVID-19.
- This brings to two the total number of active cases among staff.
- The two individuals are at home recovering and following all safety protocols before returning to work.
- The IPAC (Infection Prevention and Control) team has implemented control measures on the unit where the staff member last worked.
- Following the recent update to the government’s Directive #3, an outbreak will not be declared.
- There are no cases of COVID-19 among residents and there has not been a positive case for more than six months.
- More than 80% of staff and 95% of residents have at least had the first vaccination against COVID-19.
- Next week, the Perley Rideau will host another vaccination clinic for staff.
- The Perley Rideau team has conducted more than 32,000 COVID-19 tests (rapid tests and PCR tests) onsite during the pandemic.
- Well done!
Read news of the coming parking payment changes: https://bit.ly/39O6Cwn
For questions about parking, please contact PrecisePark Link:
- Website: https://www.preciseparklink.com/
- Phone for HPASS/General site inquiries: 613-225-2640;
- Phone for Monthly Parking registration: 416-243-6990.
- General site inquiry/HPASS email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer registration email: email@example.com
- Download the parking brochure: CLICK HERE
Dropping Off Items for Residents
- For those wanting to deliver items for a residents, please drop off the items at the loading dock adjacent to the Staff Entrance.
Drop Off Days/Times
- 7 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday
- It is recommend that families coordinate the drop off of items with unit staff to notify them in advance.
- For a list of Perley Rideau contacts, please visit The Resumption of Visits webpage: http://www.perleyrideau.ca/visiting-during-a-pandemic
- The Family Phone Line continues to be monitored as a first stop for all questions.
Resumption of Visits webpage (Home for all information related to visits)(includes a list of key contacts): http://www.perleyrideau.ca/visiting-during-a-pandemic
Book a Virtual Visit: Email the Skypeteam@prvhc.com
Visitor's Guide: CLICK HERE (updated Feb. 26, 2021)
Caregiver Designation Form: CLICK HERE
- Register to receive email updates to family and friends: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- View the Resumption of Visits' webpage: CLICK HERE
- Watch the recent video updates on the Perley Rideau life: CLICK HERE
- To read previous communications about COVID-19, visit our "In The News" webpage: CLICK HERE
- View our archive of communications with apartment tenants: CLICK HERE
- Infection Prevention and Control Frequently Asked Questions - Residents: CLICK HERE
- Infection Prevention and Control Frequently Asked Questions - Staff: CLICK HERE
Questions or comments, please contact:
Director of Communications
- The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centre
- 1750 Russell Road
- Ottawa, ON.
- K1G 5Z6
- Phone: ext.2207
- Fax: 613-526-7186
- Email: email@example.com