Letters Patent

The Perley and Rideau Veterans’ Health Centre is a corporation pursuant to the laws of Ontario. Originally incorporated by certificate dated 18 October 1897, the Perley Rideau was given its current name and objects by Supplementary Letters Patent in December 1999.

The Supplementary Letters Patent provide for the objects of the Corporation and special provisions attached thereto including its charitable objects and that it is to be governed by Directors who receive no financial gain for their services.

For a copy of the supplementary letters patent:

Download Here