We are hiring ...and growing!
- Watch a video highlighting the story of Jhoy, a PSW working in the Commons Apartments at the Perley Rideau
- Watch the full video of the Continuum of Care at the Perley Rideau: Click here
Thank you for your interest in The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centre.
We seek team members to fill the following positions:
Research Chair, Centre of Excellence in Frailty-Informed Care Details
Food & Nutrition Aides (student opportunities) Details
PSWs - Specialized Behavioural Support Unit Details
Food & Nutrition Aide Details
Recreation Programmer Details
Resumes may be forwarded to email@example.com
We always welcome applications for the following positions:
- Registered Practical Nurses
- Personal Support Workers
Return to this page for future announcements.
- We accept applications for employment for Registered Nurses, Registered Practical Nurses and Personal Support Workers, whether or not there are vacant positions appearing on this website. Opportunities may be full-time, part-time or casual.
- Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses require registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario, as well as current CPR Certification.
- Personal Support Workers require a valid Personal Support Worker Certificate and a valid Food Handler Certificate (if not included as part of applicants P.S.W. curriculum).
- All newly hired staff must present a Police Check for Service with the Vulnerable Sector completed within 6 months, a 2-step T.B. Test, and agree to annual immunization for influenza.
- Details of any posted opportunities may be obtained by clicking on the hyperlink in the job listing.
- Interested applicants should e-mail their resume directly to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org fax to 613-526-7190.
- Candidates will be contacted as opportunities arise – no telephone enquiries please.