Assisted Living Services are provincially funded.
Within The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centre, 250 beds are designated as Veteran Priority Access Beds and the remainder are for community residents.
The Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care prescribes the room rates for community residents, and Veterans Affairs Canada sets the rates for veterans.
Community Residents (*for residents admitted on July 1, 2015 or later)
- Basic is $1,819.53 per month
- Private is $2,599.11 per month
- $998.90 per month
- Guest Suite $80 per night (please reserve in advance)
- Day Program $22.50 per day, transportation, if needed, add $12.50 per day
- Guest House $38.72 daily cost, with a $20.00 fee for a stay of less than 5-1/2 hours
- Respite Care $38.19 per day
- Convalescent Care is provincially funded
For a more detailed explanation of the rates, please contact Dianna Latulippe at 613-526-7171 ext. 2300 or seek clarification when you tour our home.