Thank you for your interest in The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centre.
The Perley Rideau is prepared, upon request, to reasonably accommodate disabilities in its recruitment process, including with respect to the materials or processes used.
- Perley Rideau seeks a Food and Nutrition Supervisor (2 Casual Positions), Posting #2017-171, pdf version
We always welcome applications for the following positions:
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Practical Nurses
- Personal Support Workers
- Food & Nutrition Aides
- Food & Nutrition Aides require successful completion of the Food Service Worker Certificate
Return to this page for future announcements.
- We accept applications for employment for Registered Nurses, Registered Practical Nurses and Personal Support Workers, whether or not there are vacant positions appearing on this website. Opportunities may be full-time, part-time or casual.
- Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses require registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario, as well as current CPR Certification.
- Personal Support Workers require a valid Personal Support Worker Certificate and a valid Food Handler Certificate (if not included as part of your P.S.W. curriculum).
- All newly hired staff must present a Police Check for Service with the Vulnerable Sector, a 2-step T.B. Test, and agree to annual inoculation against influenza.
- Details of any posted opportunities may be obtained by clicking on the hyperlink in the job listing.
- Interested applicants should e-mail their resume directly to Human Resources at prvhc%23com|jobs or fax to 613-526-7190.
- Candidates will be contacted as opportunities arise – no telephone enquiries please.