Thank you for your interest in The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centre.
We seek team members to fill the following positions:
- Assistant Co-ordinator, ALS-HRS and Tenant Relations (pdf)
- Lead Hand - Property Services (pdf)
- PSWs - Specialized Behavioural Support Unit (pdf)
- Food & Nutrition Aide
- Food & Nutrition Aides require successful completion of the Food Service Worker Certificate
- Resumes may be forwarded to prvhc%23com|jobs
We always welcome applications for the following positions:
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Practical Nurses
- Personal Support Workers
Return to this page for future announcements.
- We accept applications for employment for Registered Nurses, Registered Practical Nurses and Personal Support Workers, whether or not there are vacant positions appearing on this website. Opportunities may be full-time, part-time or casual.
- Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses require registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario, as well as current CPR Certification.
- Personal Support Workers require a valid Personal Support Worker Certificate and a valid Food Handler Certificate (if not included as part of your P.S.W. curriculum).
- All newly hired staff must present a Police Check for Service with the Vulnerable Sector, a 2-step T.B. Test, and agree to annual inoculation against influenza.
- Details of any posted opportunities may be obtained by clicking on the hyperlink in the job listing.
- Interested applicants should e-mail their resume directly to Human Resources at prvhc%23com|jobs or fax to 613-526-7190.
- Candidates will be contacted as opportunities arise – no telephone enquiries please.