The Assisted Living Program offers publicly funded, community-based health care services that provide seniors in need with the appropriate personal support and services to allow you to continue living in your home or, if you've chosen to live in a Perley Rideau apartment, for as long as possible.
Eligible seniors as determined by Home and Community Care, Champlain Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) (613-745-5525) receive personal support services and assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, laundry, housekeeping and help with medications. The services are available on a scheduled, urgent and 24/7 emergency basis and allow seniors to remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
What services are included?
• Help with everyday activities such as bathing, dressing, light meal preparation, light housekeeping.
• Reminders to take medication.
• Safety and reassurance checks (by phone or in person)
• Electronic 24-hour emergency response system included with services.
The Assisted Living Services team will work with you to determine the best mix of services to meet your needs.
For more information , and help to schedule a case assessment, please contact:
- Manon Harvey: 613.526-7171 ext. 2006
- Ursula Herzig: 613.526-7171, ext. 2011
Note that you will need to be assessed by a Home and Community Care, Champlain Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) Case Manager who will confirm eligibility.