Reference Number: 2017-195
Administrative Assistant – Education and
The Perley and Rideau Veterans’ Health Centre is seeking applications for the following non-union administrative support position:
Administrative Assistant – Education and Infection Control
(FT, 37.5 hours/week)
This position provides administrative support to the Director, Clinical Practice and Manager, Infection Control.
To be selected, you must:
- be reliable, flexible, well organized, punctual, and detail oriented;
- possess strong oral and written (English) communications skills;
- exhibit a cooperative, pleasant personality;
- have significant previous work experience in administrative roles;
- experience in organizing and preparing a variety of documents, reports and presentations and maintaining spreadsheets;
- experience tracking and maintaining data on various projects and initiatives.
Required skills include:
- proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook);
- the ability to learn new software;
- the ability to operate office equipment;
- ability to multi-task and manage priorities efficiently;
- independent, adaptable, and willing to work in teams.
All serious candidates are encouraged to send their resume and a detailed covering letter that explains how they meet each of the the above criteria no later than Friday,July 15th, 2017 to:
Human Resources Services
The Perley and Rideau Veterans’ Health Centre
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.