Reference Number: 2020-035
The Perley and Rideau Veterans’ Health Centre is seeking applications for the following non-union administrative support position:
Administrative Assistant – Clinical (Casual)
This position provides administrative support to the Program Lead, Informatics and Quality.
To be selected, you must:
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation;
- Be reliable, flexible, well organized, punctual, and detail oriented;
- Possess strong oral and written (English) communications skills;
- Demonstrate the core values of the Perley Rideau;
- Have significant work experience in administrative roles.
Required skills include:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access);
- Ability to learn new software and equipment;
- Experience to support change management processes.
Preferred assets include:
- Bilingualism (English and French);
- Experience in healthcare setting;
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Record.
All candidates are encouraged to send their resume and a detailed covering letter that explains how they meet the above criteria by Friday, February 7th, 2020 to:
Human Resources Services
The Perley and Rideau Veterans’ Health Centre
1750 Russell Road
- Download this posting: click here
We thank all candidates for applying; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.